What makes Railton-Meeks unique?
First and foremost we are landlords ourselves with over 17 years experience in full property management in Manchester. This means you get access to a solid foundation of tried and tested independent mortgage consultants, tax advisors and architects whom we use regularly, at your disposal.
What are the benefits of Railton-Meeks managing my property?
- Our property management fees are all out in the open.
We charge 10% – 12 % of the rent received. We do not charge a landlord for renewing a tenancy after the fixed term.
- There is a one off fee of £150.00, which is due only if the property is re-let. This fee covers, viewings, advertising and putting the ‘To Let’ board back up.
- We do not retail our maintenance work to our landlords. All other property management companies do! We provide copies of paid invoices with your management statement if requested.
- All our trades people are first class and have been working on our behalf for the last 10 years. We receive the most competitive rates.
- Railton-Meeks ensure that any minor, common sense, maintenance issues are dealt with over the telephone, to prevent unnecessary visits by trade’s people to the properties, thus keeping costs down for the landlord.
- We aim from the start to build a rapport with our tenants, to ensure that they are happy and content, thus maximising the length of their tenancy period. This helps to prevent a high tenancy turn over.
- Railton-Meeks are proactive in all aspects of managing your investment property, guaranteed!
What is covered in the 10%?
- Rental valuation and advice on current legislation
- Organisation of safety certificates and compliance
- To let board
- Website advertising
- Accompanied viewings and during evenings if required
- Preparation of all paper work i.e. Contracts, inventory, updates on all refurbishment needs
- Collecting rents
- Obtaining references
- Administration of utilities
- Prepare property for letting/re letting
- Full management statement with all maintenance costs transparent
- Property checks carried out quarterly/regular reports provided on condition and any improvements needed.
- Rents are paid over monthly by bill payment into the clients account
- Access to our tradespeople/investment advice/HMO guidance.
Full photographic Inventory
At RM we know how important it is to have a full photographic inventory supplied with the tenant. We put in a lot of time ensuring that every element of the inventory is accurate and detailed. We strongly recommend that landlords invest in this initially. Once we have gathered all the detail, then we have this to use and update at the start of each tenancy, and to keep track of the condition.
In summary, we will ensure that your property is as profitable and well managed, ensuring your peace of mind.
For further help or information on our full property management services please contact our Property Manager, Sylwia Pagorska direct on 0161 448 2154 or email email@example.com to request a call back.